Monday, November 2, 2009

Some New Pictures!






We are so lucky that Lori takes such great pictures and has such great prices! We just got these today so I thought I'd post them before I put it off another 3 months.
We've been busy the past month moving and getting settled in our new place, my Grandparents basement. We've been doing a lot of fixing up and it's been fun to make little improvements here and there. We still have a few things on the list, but mostly we are moved in, organized, and settled.
Dane started Kindergarten the end of August and loves it. He catches the bus every morning and I pick him up at 2. He's a great little student and takes his school work very seriously. He was a dinosaur for Halloween, he's a little obsessed with dinosaurs lately.
Ty is in Preschool and loves it. He was a tiger for Halloween and it fit his little personality perfectly. He's a little wrestler and loves animals like crazy. We are watching Richard and Lori's dog while they are in Japan and Ty is in heaven. He plays with her outside in the cold everyday for as long as I will let him.
Lee has been busy working in Anchorage and has been sick a lot. Finally we got him into the doctor and he has a sinus infection, no fun.
I have been just doing regular mom things and working on basement projects. For those of you who haven't heard, we're expecting number 3 on 3-3. That's our 3rd baby on March 3rd. We didn't find out what it is, so be ready for the surprise!

6 comments:

Josh and Cara said...

You posted!! I love your family pictures! They turned out so cute! Congrats on #3! That is so exciting! Hope you're feeling good! Keep us updated!

Ellis family said...

It's about time! How can I stalk you when you never post! That's why you get my phone calls! Miss ya can't wait see you in a few months!

Unknown said...

Yeah for a new post! Your family pictures are amazing, as usual!! And I want to see what projects you've been working on in the basement!? Sounds fun! Glad to know you're all alive and well! :) I miss you!!

Jenny Williams said...

Congrats on the new baby! We are so excited for you. Glad that things are going well for you all. Tell all the boys hello!

Andrea said...

Nice pictures, you are such a beautiful family! Glad to get an update on you guys! Hope you are feeling well!

Kami said...

Congrats on the baby Amy! That is so fun... and on 3-3... I think that's a sign of wonderful things to come! And I think you look fantastic and your short hair looks AMAZING!